[rfc-i] [IAB] Headers and Boilerplates is done.

Dave Thaler dthaler at microsoft.com
Thu Nov 19 12:48:20 PST 2009

The name of the stream is "Independent Submission".  So
if you say "Internet Engineering Task Force" as a stream name,
then "Independent Submission" is the correct term too.
See RFC 4844 section 5.  And yes once published, the RFC
is called an "independent submission".  See RFC 4846 section 1.

-Dave