[rfc-i] [IAB] Headers and Boilerplates is done.

Bob Braden braden at ISI.EDU
Thu Nov 19 10:10:09 PST 2009

> Let me rephrase:
>
> My read of the original suggestion was that no consensus discussion
> would occur - that this would be up to the authors/RFC Editor. Because
> this is a substantive change, I disagree with that conclusion.

WHAT is a substantive change?  Adding the common abbreviations (e.g.,
"IETF") to help outsiders to recognize the stream designation?s  Adding
the word "submission" to "Independent", which in fact brings it more
into line with 4846?  Calling these substantive would seem to me totally
illogical, so I must assume you are referring to some other change as
substantive.  Please explain.

Bob Braden