[rfc-i] [IAB] Headers and Boilerplates is done.

Olaf Kolkman olaf at NLnetLabs.nl
Thu Nov 19 01:57:30 PST 2009

On Nov 19, 2009, at 1:23 AM, Bob Hinden wrote:

> I recommend that all of these statements about deployment and implementation be removed.
>
> I hope these comments don't come too late for consideration.

Bob H.,

Frankly and personally, yes, these comments are (too) late for consideration.

I have not gone back to the list to regain state but we had a long discussion about statements about deployment and implementation and found a rough consensus. The document has been approved months ago and would have been published and implemented if it where not for the MISREF on RFC3239bis.

I can't assess whether your suggestions are beyond the point where perfect is the enemy of the good or critical to the process.

-- Olaf

                                       Science Park 140,