[rfc-i] [IAB] Headers and Boilerplates is done.

Olaf Kolkman olaf at NLnetLabs.nl
Thu Nov 19 01:43:34 PST 2009

On Nov 18, 2009, at 11:17 PM, Bob Braden wrote:

> I realize this is a bit late in the game, but here are my suggestions:
> * Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
> * Internet Architecture Board (IAB)
> * Internet Research Task Force (IRTF)
> * Independent Submission

This is where I submit to the guidance of the RFC Editor :-)

Lets make an AUTH48 change along these lines,  it would be good to start with a state consistent with the RFC and the style that is being applied.

With RFC3932bis done we should really try to get this document out soon.

                                       Science Park 140,