[rfc-i] draft-braden-independent-submission-02.txt

Bob Braden braden at ISI.EDU
Tue Nov 10 16:45:03 PST 2009

I have submitted a new and final version of the document defining the
copyright and patent rules for the Independent Stream. The -01 version
completed a 30 day Last Call on this list, with apparent consensus

The -02 version differs from the Last Called version by only a few
wording improvements that IESG members suggested.  (see

Since these changes have no effect whatever on the meaning of the
document, we do not intend to do another Last Call, but rather we intend
to now submit -02 to the RFC Editor for publication in the Independent

Bob Braden
for the RFC Editor and the RFC Editorial Board