[rfc-i] draft-braden-independent-submission-02.txt

Bob Braden braden at ISI.EDU
Tue Nov 10 16:45:03 PST 2009

I have submitted a new and final version of the document defining the
copyright and patent rules for the Independent Stream. The -01 version
completed a 30 day Last Call on this list, with apparent consensus
agreement.

The -02 version differs from the Last Called version by only a few
wording improvements that IESG members suggested.  (see

http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-braden-independent-submission-02)

Since these changes have no effect whatever on the meaning of the
document, we do not intend to do another Last Call, but rather we intend
to now submit -02 to the RFC Editor for publication in the Independent
Stream.

Bob Braden
for the RFC Editor and the RFC Editorial Board