[rfc-i] Improved AUTH48 display for RFC Editor Queue

Alfred =?hp-roman8?B?SM5uZXM=?= ah at TR-Sys.de
Fri Nov 6 13:10:16 PST 2009

Ray Pelletier wrote:

> Alfred
>
> What's the url?
>
> Ray

Click on "Publication Queue" on the RFC-Ed home page,
or go directly to:
  http://www.RFC-Editor.ORG/queue2.html

(That's the Queue page as introduced in October 2008,
and already amended by the cluster display links.)

For drafts in status AUTH48, the status line "AUTH48"
can now be clicked to obtain the AUTH48 details and files.

  Alfred.