[rfc-i] draft-iab-streams-headers-boilerplates-07

Alfred =?hp-roman8?B?SM5uZXM=?= ah at tr-sys.de
Thu Mar 5 08:32:18 PST 2009

Hello again,
I have followed up to the final(!?!) draft version of the
boilerplates draft, draft-iab-streams-headers-boilerplates-07.

Thanks for all the improvements performed.

It looks like all items discussed on the list and the nits I had
pointed out in my last feedback mail have been resolved faithfully.

I am only aware of one single, trivial nit you should keep an eye on
when it comes to AUTH48:
  In the intro text of Appendix A.4 (1st line), the trailing period
  is missing (all other similar instances have been caught).

Kind regards,
  Alfred HÎnes.