[rfc-i] More Wrap-up on headers and boilerplates

Olaf Kolkman olaf at NLnetLabs.nl
Fri Jan 23 03:24:00 PST 2009

Folk,

I have submitted version 6 to the repository. There has a correction
of a few NITs, the formatting of the Appendix in version 5 was
corrected, and the text for non-consensus IETF documents has been
approved (with example added).

I plan to forward this to the RFC editor shortly, after a pro-forma
pass by the IAB.

--Olaf

See
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-iab-streams-headers-boilerplates-06.txt
and

                                        Science Park 140,

NB: The street at which our offices are located has been
renamed to the above.