[rfc-i] The RFC Series Manager

Jim Schaad ietf at augustcellars.com
Thu Jan 22 21:22:50 PST 2009

Actually I think the case of the independent submission stream is even worse
as compared to the other streams.  Previous discussions on this list appear
to state that the Independent Stream Editor has the ability to rely on the
production house to do serious editing work on documents.  (It is assumed
that documents coming in from the other streams meet some level of
competence.)   This could easily lead to the production house complaining
that they are doing more work that was bargained for as the documents are
passed through the editorial process multiple times.

Jim