[rfc-i] Public face for the RFC series

Russ Housley housley at vigilsec.com
Tue Jan 20 10:28:45 PST 2009

Paul:

Right now, the person that discovers a problem sends an email to
rfc-editor at rfc-editor.org and it is routed within the staff to the
proper person to resolve the concern.  I hope this remains the
case.  The RFC Publisher is the (back office) function that runs the
web site on behalf of all aspects of the RFC Editor operation.  I
think the exchange with Brian, Bob, and myself was about making this
relationship clear.  Do you disagree with the "exercises
executive-level management" outcome of that discussion?

Russ