[rfc-i] Wrapup of Fwd: Comment on headers-and-boilerplates

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Wed Jan 14 05:15:43 PST 2009

Russ, others,

> The document written by the IRTF to govern their stream calls for
> this distinction.

Right. The point is that the IRTF seems to be operating with this model
already; the templates that we give need to fit their operating model.
We could find other operating models, e.g., where everything else except
standard/consensus docs would come out in the independent stream.
Personally, I don't want to go there. But more importantly, lets not
redesign everything while we are doing (just) the boilerplates...

Jari