[rfc-i] draft-iab-streams-headers-boilerplates-06 : overlooked details?

Olaf Kolkman olaf at NLnetLabs.nl
Sun Feb 1 13:46:32 PST 2009

On Feb 1, 2009, at 5:29 PM, John C Klensin wrote:
[...]

Now I get your point.

> Consequently, accepting your definition of "done" as "I/we don't
> want to mess with it any more", I believe that the IAB should do
> one of two things at this stage:
>
> (1) Put it aside until all of the various external ducks are
> lined up, then hand it off to the RFC Editor (with an additional
> community review if you think it necessary because of changes
> that have been proposed in the interim).

The above seems to be in line with what I was thinking off.

--Olaf

                                        Science Park 140,

NB: The street at which our offices are located has been
renamed to the above.