[rfc-i] Important: do not publish "draft-iab-streams-headers-boilerplates-08" as is!

Dave CROCKER dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Tue Dec 22 11:39:12 PST 2009

Brian,

This seems worth being a bit pedantic about, to make sure we all share the same
understanding:  I take your interpretation to mean that the RFC Editor can, on
their own initiative, fix the problem(s) that Julan has raised and that it does
not require changes to the about-to-be-published document.

Is that correct?  Do others agree?  (I hope so.)

d/

--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking