[rfc-i] Important: do not publish "draft-iab-streams-headers-boilerplates-08" as is!

Julian Reschke julian.reschke at gmx.de
Fri Dec 18 02:05:11 PST 2009

Julian Reschke wrote:
> Bob Braden wrote:
>> Jim,
>>
>> Understood, but the RFC Editor does care how it flows.  We would like to
>> get it as nearly right as possible, going out of the gate.
>>
>> Bob Braden
>
> For tracking purposes, I just published draft-reschke-hab-00
> (<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-hab-00.html>), which
> contains the headers and boilerplates for the 19 cases Sandy has
> identified. Note that the contents for these cases is auto-generated by
> the experimental version of rfc2629.xslt.
>
> I plan to update rfc2629.xslt and this draft as the RFC Editor
> fine-tunes the text for draft-iab-streams-headers-boilerplates. This
> will give us easy-to-read diffs on tools.ietf.org.

In the meantime, draft-iab-streams-headers-boilerplates is in AUTH48,
and I have updated my document with the current changes; see
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reschke-hab-01>, in particular
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reschke-hab-01#appendix-A.1> (change
list) and <http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reschke-hab-01.txt>
(diffs).