[rfc-i] [IAB] Call for Comments: "Procedures for Rights Handling in the RFC IAB Stream""

Olaf Kolkman olaf at NLnetLabs.nl
Tue Dec 8 13:01:01 PST 2009

On Dec 8, 2009, at 9:32 PM, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

> I think this document says exactly the right thing. I trust (pun)
> that the Trust's counsel will have a look before the IAB approves
> it, since it would be nice if the Independent stream, the IRTF
> stream, and IAB documents can all be handled pretty much the
> same from the Trust point of view.

Yes, this was reviewed by Jorge to be in line with the current proposed TLP; The outgoing rights for the non-IETF, or alternate, streams are all aligned.

--Olaf

                                       Science Park 140,