[rfc-i] Appeal/Request for Review (was: Re: Proposed Revisions to the IETF Trust Legal Provisions (TLP))

Russ Housley housley at vigilsec.com
Wed Aug 26 07:13:54 PDT 2009

Margaret:

I do not want to speak for Bob or Marshall.  However, Bob is away
from email, and I have not seen responses from Marshall to any email
that I sent him recently, so Marshall is either away or swamped.

The Trustees have agreed to the points that will be made in the
response to John Klensin's request for review.  The Trustees are
waiting to see the final text.  Once that text is presented and
wordsmithed, it will be posted.  I expected that to happen before
now, but August schedules have interfered.

Russ