[rfc-i] [Tools-discuss] RFC Index Files Updates -- XML and HTML

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 15:28:25 PDT 2009

Fred,

I agree re machine parsing. My concern is that when human eyes look
at the txt file, they won't find the stream name. And for some purposes,
plain text is still more convenient than *ML. I certainly see Bob's
point about compatibility with pre-1989 awk scripts though ;-)

BTW, while we're on the subject, does anyone here maintain a BibTeX
version of the RFC index?

    Brian