[rfc-i] RFC Editor Model Version 5 and revised RSE SOW

SM sm at resistor.net
Sun Apr 26 22:20:41 PDT 2009

At 17:00 26-04-2009, Olaf Kolkman wrote:
>I think that a recommendation at that time to keep the situation as-is
>and re-assess in another year from that point would be perfectly fine.
>But maybe that is just me.

I like having that option.  That's one of the improvisations that the
model allows for.

I'll use this opportunity to write a wishlist.  Once the RSAG is
"chartered", it would be nice to introduce the members to the
community at an IETF meeting, maybe at the next IETF meeting.  For
the sake of openness, it would be good if the RSAG provides periodic
reports to the community.  I'm not asking for the reports provided to
the IAB to be made publicly available.

Regards,
-sm