[rfc-i] Headers and Boilerplates is done.

Olaf Kolkman olaf at NLnetLabs.nl
Wed Apr 22 23:47:31 PDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I've just uploaded version 08 of headers and boilerplates.

This version:

- includes text that makes it more specific that the RFC Editor has
the discretion to change the boilerplate material (subject to review,
depending on the significance of the change).
- removed the duplication in 3.3 and 3.4 and suggests a per rfc URL
for more information.
- fixes some nits.

for the specific nits.

I consider this document done and will ask the RFC editor for
publication shortly.