[rfc-i] headers and boilerplates last minute proposal

Joe Touch touch at ISI.EDU
Thu Apr 9 13:25:21 PDT 2009

John,

I'm suggesting wordsmithing to this doc, of the directives on including
text, not to the text included.

I'm not sure how to interpret your comments - you seem to be saying
"don't oversmith the included text", which isn't what I was doing.

Can you explain if that makes it more clear, or if not, what the concern is?

Joe