[rfc-i] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-hoffman-utf8-rfcs-02.txt

Julian Reschke julian.reschke at gmx.de
Tue Sep 30 05:45:10 PDT 2008

Paul Hoffman wrote:
> Given the recent discussion of changes that might be made to the RFC
> format, this seems to be relevant again. The need certainly continues to
> grow.

First of all: I fully support this proposal (and will help implementing
it in the rfc2629 tool chain).

That being said, Section 2.4 suggests that for the author's and the
employer's name, two spellings can be supported. Good.

However, what's the expectation for other parts of the contact
information (street, city)?

BR, Julian