[rfc-i] I-D ACTION:draft-hoffman-utf8-rfcs-02.txt

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Sun Sep 28 21:02:12 PDT 2008

At 3:56 PM +1300 9/29/08, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
>Can we be experimentalists here?
>
>Paul and Tim, can you make a version of your draft that does
>exactly what it proposes: presents examples in UTF-8?

By "a version", I hope you mean "a version that is not published"
because, well, it could not get published. It would be easy for me to
produce an "alternate version" of the -03 and put it on a web site,
with a reference in the -03 draft if people are interested.

>Perhaps get a co-author with a name in Arabic or Chinese script?

We could add additional people's names in the example in the draft, sure.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium