[rfc-i] RFC Editor structure

Bob Braden braden at ISI.EDU
Mon Sep 22 16:33:14 PDT 2008

  *>
  *> Well, it's written that the IAB "must approve the appointment of an
  *> organization to act as RFC Editor and the general policy followed by
  *> the RFC Editor." We can certainly argue whether that qualifies as
  *> guardianship or only as oversight of the guards. Also, there's no
  *> doubt that the IAB is responsible to the community as a whole, so
  *> we agree about the ultimate source of guardianship.

Not my point, really, but let's drop it.

Bob