[rfc-i] [IAOC] RFC Editor Model Final Version?

Bob Braden braden at ISI.EDU
Mon Sep 8 16:21:49 PDT 2008

Russ,  I have no intent to argue with your choice here, but I do find it
quite remarkable that you can interpret the words:

         In time, there may be
         multiple organizations working together to undertake the work
         required by the RFC Series.  For simplicity's sake, and without
         attempting to predict how the role might be subdivided among them,
         this document refers to this collection of experts and organizations
         as the "RFC Editor".

to be consistent with the later statement that the RFC Editor will (always,
because that is what the document says -- there is no contractual wiggle
room here) be a single person.

Bob Braden