[rfc-i] [xml2rfc] Fwd: Front-page authors versus authors...

Bob Braden braden at ISI.EDU
Thu Oct 30 12:31:39 PDT 2008

Paul,

IMHO, the criticisms of the RFC Editor contained in your message are
(mostly) justified.

Bob Braden

At 08:47 AM 10/30/2008, Paul Hoffman wrote:
>At 6:56 AM -0800 10/30/08, Bob Braden wrote:
> >This discussion is based upon a fallacy, I am afraid.  What you are
> calling th
> >"authors section" (there is no such thing) is really the "authors'
> addresses"
> >section.  This has been discussed extensively in the past, and I believe
> it is
> >well documented in 2223bis and on the RFC Editor web page under policies.
>
>Please note that 2223bis expired over four years ago.

Sorry, I should have been more accurate.  I was using "2223bis" as a
shorthand for www.rfc-editor.org/rfc-editor/instructions2authors.html.