Tony Hansen tony at att.com
Wed Oct 8 05:38:31 PDT 2008

Martin Duerst wrote:
> Just a few datapoints from my side:
>
> - When I print an RFC, I print the ASCII version (not the HTML version),
>   but page breaks get mixed up (i.e., more than one 'logical' page
>   ends up on one 'physical' page). I haven't found a way to do better,
>   but it doesn't bother me too much.

This is why I like tools.ietf.org/rfcmarkup. It *prints* exactly like
the ASCII version is supposed to print, including proper page breaks.
(Yes, I know it got broken somehow for a couple browsers, but that's
been fixed again.)

For the *display*, it adds some nice features, like links sprinkled
everywhere and various shadings on the headers and footers. But those
are display candy and don't print.

	Tony Hansen
	tony at att.com