Martin Duerst duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Wed Oct 8 00:18:10 PDT 2008

Just a few datapoints from my side:

- When I print an RFC, I print the ASCII version (not the HTML version),
  but page breaks get mixed up (i.e., more than one 'logical' page
  ends up on one 'physical' page). I haven't found a way to do better,
  but it doesn't bother me too much.

- While I am too acustomed to read RFCs (and internet drafts) in
  plain text format, I very much understand others who don't like
  that format. Mind you, it is an imitation of typewriter technology,
  which is a very poor imitation of the rich typographic technology
  and tradition developped during centuries. Open any good book,
  and immagine it to be printed in a typewriter style, and I hope
  you know what I mean.

Regards,   Martin.

#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp