[rfc-i] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-hoffman-utf8-rfcs-03.txt

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Mon Oct 6 14:20:26 PDT 2008

>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
>directories.
>

>	Title		: Using non-ASCII Characters in RFCs
>	Author(s)	: T. Bray, P. Hoffman
>	Filename	: draft-hoffman-utf8-rfcs-03.txt
>	Pages		: 8
>	Date		: 2008-10-6
>
>This document specifies a change to the IETF process in which
>   Internet Drafts and RFCs are allowed to contain non-ASCII characters.
>   The proposed change is to change the encoding of Internet Drafts and
>   RFCs to UTF-8.
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-utf8-rfcs-03.txt

This version has minor changes based on the traffic on this list. There is a change list at the end of the draft.

In specific, a UTF8ized version of this specific draft can be found at <http://www.vpnc.org/temp/draft-hoffman-utf8-rfcs-03.utf8>. I'll do the same for future drafts.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium