[rfc-i] New version: draft-hoffman-utf8-rfcs-04.txt

Joe Touch touch at ISI.EDU
Mon Nov 3 23:27:56 PST 2008

I thought there was consensus to NOT include the BOM in these files (at
least there were three of us who spoke up on the issue).

If support for UTF-8 was in fact as universal as asserted in this doc,
why is a BOM needed at all?