[rfc-i] New version: draft-hoffman-utf8-rfcs-04.txt

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Mon Nov 3 18:11:53 PST 2008

>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
>directories.
>

>	Title		: Using non-ASCII Characters in RFCs
>	Author(s)	: T. Bray, P. Hoffman
>	Filename	: draft-hoffman-utf8-rfcs-04.txt
>	Pages		: 9
>	Date		: 2008-11-3
>
>This document specifies a change to the IETF process in which
>   Internet Drafts and RFCs are allowed to contain non-ASCII characters.
>   The proposed change is to change the encoding of Internet Drafts and
>   RFCs to UTF-8.
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hoffman-utf8-rfcs-04.txt

We have incorporated many changes from the last round of discussion.

Earlier, people asked to see how this draft would look if it actually had UTF-8 in it. I put it on a web site, but people argued about how the content-type and character set affected how they saw it. This time, I'm attaching the UTF-8ized version to this message in a way that I'm 99% sure will be have