[rfc-i] Updated erratum (was: Errata report system nit)

Frank Ellermann nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de
Thu Jun 19 21:59:41 PDT 2008

Sandy wrote:

> We have updated our database.

Thanks.  I just stumbled over another nit, the errata report
system does not yet handle new errata updating older errata.

IOW I did not get a copy of Errata-ID: 1533 updating 1081,
and was not aware of its existence.  AFAIK "bugzilla" would
have all features you need.  And various features you don't
need, I certainly hate its user interface, but it's an idea.

For now I try "reply all" to the 1081 Cc: list adding John.

 Frank