[rfc-i] Fwd: Comment on headers-and-boilerplates

Peter Koch pk at DENIC.DE
Fri Dec 12 02:45:51 PST 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 11:11:06AM -0800, Dave CROCKER wrote:

> > Consequently, all we need to do is to label what each document is.
> > Any further attempt at classification is pointless at best.
>

> +1

-1

Some of these folk do read one or another RFC occasionally, although neither
RFC 1796 nor anything that defines streams.  However, the branding of the
RFC series these days clearly comes through IETF publications and mostly
the standards track and BCPs there, so I think a warning sign is asked for.

-Peter