[rfc-i] Fwd: Comment on headers-and-boilerplates

Olaf Kolkman olaf at NLnetLabs.nl
Mon Dec 8 03:27:01 PST 2008

[Forwarded with permission]

As for the question below, it was neither oversight nor conscious
decision, it takes consensus on the list to reach the latter.

I'd like to draw conclusion in about a week from now, silence will be
interpreted as consent for the proposed edit.

--Olaf

Begin forwarded message: