[rfc-i] Proposal for Handling RFC Errata

Danny McPherson danny at tcb.net
Wed Sep 12 11:13:40 PDT 2007

Folks,
The RFC Editor has drafted a proposal for handling RFC
errata.  The proposal is available in the Internet-Drafts
repository as:

   draft-rfc-editor-errata-process-00.txt

Discussion of this proposal is encouraged, and should
take place on the rfc-interest at rfc-editor.org mailing list.
You can find general information about the mailing list
here: