[rfc-i] New 2-nroff.template

Bob Braden braden at ISI.EDU
Tue Oct 31 14:51:58 PST 2006

It was recently called to our attention that the nroff template is
very out of date.  We have therefore created a new one in
ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc-editor/2-nroff.template.
This version contains some useful hints for nroffers creating
Internet Drafts and RFCs.

This file is itself an nroff source file that can be processed (using
the instructions it contains) to create an Internet Draft.  It is not
totally recursive, however; the 2-nroff.template file contains nroff
comments that do not carry over to the Internet Draft.  To reduce
confusion, hopefully.

Only the nroff lovers out there need apply.

Bob Braden for the RFC Editor