[rfc-i] The page length of the first page in the RFC series

Magnus Westerlund magnus.westerlund at ericsson.com
Tue Jan 17 07:31:54 PST 2006

Hi,

Yes, I agree it is an minor bug. However to my understanding this is a
tool error rather than being an error of content which thus should be
possible to fix once and for all.

But this is probably sufficient argument around this issue. And I do
hope the RFC editor has added it into their bug list for consideration
for future fixing.

Cheers

Magnus

--

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: magnus.westerlund at ericsson.com