[rfc-i] The page length of the first page in the RFC series

Bob Braden braden at ISI.EDU
Fri Jan 13 11:52:20 PST 2006

>Okay, however can I expect that this is corrected?

Well, from one viewpoint it is not a bug.  The bug is in the software
like that from Microsoft which does not support ASCII Form Feeds.

We will look into changing it, but it seems likely to require non-standard
nroff macros, which is a source of the kind of long-term maintenance
problems we are avoiding by using nroff.

RFC Editor