[rfc-i] The page length of the first page in the RFC series

Magnus Westerlund magnus.westerlund at ericsson.com
Thu Jan 12 00:29:10 PST 2006

Hi,

Something that I at least have a really hard understand is why the first
page of the RFCs has one more line than the rest of the pages. Are there
any good reasons or is it a historical artifact?

I would appreciate an answer this. Both for myself and to have a good
explanation for my WG participants when we discuss this.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVA/A
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: magnus.westerlund at ericsson.com