[rfc-i] New NEWS item on RFC Editor web site

Bill Fenner fenner at research.att.com
Thu Oct 6 16:07:52 PDT 2005

Bob said:
>  *> That is a good idea... in fact, so good that we have already implemented
>  *> it in our internal bookkeeping but not yet propagated it out into the
>  *> queue.  (Which will be trivial to do now that it is generated!).
>  *> We introduced a new state REF-MISS for documents held up in this way.
>  *> Should be coming to a theatre near you, real soon.

Bob also added:
>BTW, there are currently 36 documents in this state.

Interesting, I count 57 documents whose dependencies (or
dependencies of their dependencies) have not arrived.

Are you just going by the direct references being in the queue?
My number also counts documents like
draft-ietf-sipping-cc-conferencing, whose direct REFs are
all there but if you follow them two of them depend on
draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-new, which is not there yet.

  Bill