[rfc-i] New NEWS item on RFC Editor web site

Aaron Falk falk at ISI.EDU
Thu Oct 6 13:14:59 PDT 2005

--On October 6, 2005 12:55:53 PM -0700 Carl Malamud <carl at media.org> wrote:

> You know what would be truly great for the publication status stuff?
> Lots of folks are consuming this type of information via RSS.  I know
> XML isn't the answer to all things, but was hoping you'd consider a
> request to make the queue available in RSS.

Hi Carl-

We are working on creating an XML export of the queue.   Although I don't
know what additional steps would be required, this seems a useful step
towards making the queue available as an RSS feed.

--aaron