[rfc-i] New NEWS item on RFC Editor web site

Bob Braden braden at ISI.EDU
Thu Oct 6 13:07:50 PDT 2005

  *>
  *> Hi Bob -
  *>
  *> I'd like to second Thomas Narten's praise ... this is indeed a good change.
  *>
  *> You know what would be truly great for the publication status stuff?
  *> Lots of folks are consuming this type of information via RSS.  I know
  *> XML isn't the answer to all things, but was hoping you'd consider a
  *> request to make the queue available in RSS.
  *>

Carl,

Another good idea.  Now, if the IETF would just slow down a little
bit so we can catch up...

Bob