[rfc-i] New NEWS item on RFC Editor web site

Carl Malamud carl at media.org
Thu Oct 6 12:55:53 PDT 2005

Hi Bob -

I'd like to second Thomas Narten's praise ... this is indeed a good change.

You know what would be truly great for the publication status stuff?
Lots of folks are consuming this type of information via RSS.  I know
XML isn't the answer to all things, but was hoping you'd consider a
request to make the queue available in RSS.

$0.02.

Best regards,

Carl