[rfc-i] Can anyone shed some light on this?

Paul Hoffman paul.hoffman at vpnc.org
Thu Oct 6 10:27:16 PDT 2005

At 12:36 PM -0400 10/6/05, Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:
>The Chinese government might be blocking access to the IETF web site.
>Maybe they think we're a subversive organization or something.

Highly unlikely. Given that the person was able to send email to
rfc-editor.org, they should be able to hit the web site. I would
think that we would have heard about this earlier from any of the
hundreds/thousands of Chinese users.

My guess is that his English isn't good and he's having a simple
technical problem. I hope...

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium