[rfc-i] RFC Editor Queue Contents

Bill Fenner fenner at research.att.com
Thu Jan 20 09:21:19 PST 2005

Sorry for my earlier post in the other thread that duplicated what
Julian said; I didn't see that the discussion had jumped threads.

>I was just concerned about things that appeared to me as a out-of-sync
>conditions between RFC-Editor and IETF (*), and to have an automated
>process that points out the discrepancies seemed like a good idea.

For mine, see http://rtg.ietf.org/~fenner/iesg/rfcq.html .  The IESG
and RFC-Editor get weekly emails about the red rows; the Secretariat
gets a weekly email about the orange ones.  If you're curious about
history you can check the file rfcq-YYYYMMDD.html back to 20020705.
(You may need to go back in time to find any red entries, since with
the periodic emails we're now in pretty good shape.)

I never figured out what to do about the ISR entries because the
IESG/RFC-Editor states are not very well synchronized in the ISR
state.

  Bill