[rfc-i] independent submissions to RFC Editor

Bill Fenner fenner at research.att.com
Thu Jan 20 09:08:13 PST 2005

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but I've been a bit out of it
for a week and wanted to contribute my database's view of the
comparison:

mysql> select rfcq.docname,rfcq.status from rfcq,all_id where all_id.docname=rfcq.docname and all_id.status='expired';
+---------------------------------------+------------------------------------+
| docname                               | status                             |
+---------------------------------------+------------------------------------+
| draft-paskin-doi-uri                  | ISR 6/30/03 (back to ISR after TO) |
| draft-cordell-lumas                   | ISR                                |
| draft-gpaterno-wireless-pppoe         | ISR re-evaluation                  |
| draft-shirasaki-dualstack-service     | ISR                                |
| draft-keri-local-anon                 | ISR                                |
| draft-holness-network-l2vpsp          | ISR                                |
| draft-park-dna-ipv6dadopt-requirement | ISR                                |
| draft-riikonen-silc-spec              | ISR                                |
| draft-riikonen-silc-pp                | ISR                                |
| draft-riikonen-silc-ke-auth           | ISR                                |
| draft-riikonen-flags-payloads         | ISR                                |
| draft-riikonen-presence-attrs         | ISR                                |
| draft-manning-opcode-discover         | ISR                                |