[rfc-i] RFC Editor Queue Contents

RFC Editor rfc-editor at rfc-editor.org
Thu Jan 13 09:34:17 PST 2005

Geoff,

The entry for RFC 3668 refers to the republication of RFC 3668.  The
IESG sent us a notice to republish this document with a slight
modification, but there was no ID issued.  Our way of entering this
document in our queue was to enter it as RFC3668bis.

RFC 3302 is listed in our queue to reflect our need to move this
document to a draft standard.  However, we cannot do this until
<draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx-14.txt> and
<draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx-reg-v2-01.txt> have been published.  The RFC
3302 entry was listed so users would know we did not forget about
this action.

Please let us know if this is unclear or if you believe there are
changes necessary.

Thank you.

RFC Editor