[rfc-i] ABNF (RFC2234)

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Tue Feb 22 17:26:08 PST 2005

 On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:59:07 -0800 (PST), Bob Braden wrote:
>  It would be difficult (but
>
>  perhaps not impossible) to dig out which author/AD approved this
>  change. 3 years later.

i do not remember being asked about that erratum, but of course that does not mean that i wasn't...

>  Perhaps each erratum should include the names of the person(s) who
>  signed off on it?  Then we can hang the guilty ;-)

there will probably be less paperwork if they are simply chastised...

but, yes, including some "process" trace information almost always seems like a good idea.

 d/
 --
 Dave Crocker
 Brandenburg InternetWorking