[rfc-i] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-hoffman-rfc-author-guide-00.txt

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Wed Sep 8 13:46:01 PDT 2004

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, Bob Hinden wrote:

> BTW, I think this should be done automatically in the IETF for new
> versions of internet drafts.

AFAIK, diffs availability would most likely be a part of TOOLs team
recommendation for the draft publication interface.

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, scott bradner wrote:

> but that [...] brings up the life-of-ID issue

We do not know whether IETF diffs will be available for all versions
of currently unexpired drafts or just all unexpired versions or
something else. Draft expiration policies are outside of TOOLs team
scope but I hope we can influence them.

Alex.