[rfc-i] bibliographic listing of RFCs

Lars Eggert lars.eggert at netlab.nec.de
Thu Jul 29 12:19:44 PDT 2004

Paul,

Paul Hoffman / VPNC wrote:

> I didn't say they shouldn't be listed: I asked why there was a
> preference for listing them all given that such a preference is not as
> popular these days in the publication field.

FWIW, I see no evidence that listing all authors is currently unpopular,
at least for the publications I regularly follow. Furthermore, giving
all authors due credit through inclusion in a citation is the right
think to do, IMO.

Lars
--
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories