[rfc-i] RFC Copyrights and Disclaimers for IPRs

Joyce Reynolds jkrey at ISI.EDU
Thu Feb 19 09:05:39 PST 2004

Following the publication of BCP 78 (RFC 3667), BCP 79 (RFC 3668), and
RFC 3669 on Feb 18, 2004, the RFC Editor has begun to incorporate into
all documents slated for RFC publication the copyright and intellectual
property rights statements called for by these documents.

We have placed on our web pages the current RFC Editor rules governing
RFC copyrights and disclaimers for intellectual property rights,
derived from the above IETF documents:

        http://www.rfc-editor.org/copyright.html

Joyce
(for RFC Editor)